Monday, November 5, 2007

Quarter One

I learned a lot in quarter one. The things that I remeber the most are things from the visual literacy unit because it was the most recent and the most fun. I learned all about camera angles and filming techniques which i found interesting. The thing that i need to work on the most is explaining and analyzing everything fully. This is one area that I have already improved on a lot but i still need to improve much more. I like the way our class has been going so far. I don't like how much writing we have to do but i know that it's inevitable so im not complaining to much. I think that for quarter two my main goal is to get an A and this can be done by trying my best but not expecting to get an A on everything. So far I'm pretty happy with the way things are going.

3 comments:

Kenzie T. said...

I definitely agree with you that the visual literacy taught me the most. I was fun to be exposed to analyzing pieces in a new way, and as a result I feel that I understand a lot more about why a director or photographer makes certain choices. I also really like how you set your goal to not expect an A on everything but still try your best. It's good you're trying to be excellent, not perfect.

Teddy H. said...

Yup, I agree with you on pretty much everything. The visual literacy unit was very fun, not just because it was something new, but also because we got to watch movies. Yeeeaaayyy! Anywho, I also agree that the amount of writing feels like much, but then again, we are in an enriched high school environment, so I'm sure we'll get used to it. Sooooo...yup...that's it. Hope you get the A you're looking for!

Ms. Froehlich said...

Hey Kyle, hope the surgery was a success! I know that we do quite a bit of writing, but it's the only way to improve. Practice, practice, practice! Let me know how I can help you to achieve your Q2 goals. Yeah - that was my last blog to correct and comment on! Now I'm off for the weekend!